Thursday, December 9, 2010

This isn't it

Ok people. This isn't the post I plan to put up for December. I don't even know if I'm gonna put one up this month. So I plan to tell you what I plan to do with this blog. I am basically put a culture or religion up (or maybe a mix of both) once a month. (and I plan to put in lots of info too!) I'm hoping with this blog that maybe there can be some kind of understanding laid and people can be more tolerant to another group of people. Why, you might ask. Well people need to get the facts strait and get along. So there. Oh and hey, if you have any suggestions of what I should work on next. Please comment below and let me know, because I might get stuck and don't know exactly what I might want to do next and I wouldn't mind the help.

                        Thanx from your fellow blogger
                        TJ
             Time To Think Some Common Sense

No comments:

Post a Comment